IELTS requirements?

cyberslam

You must have an IELTS Test result showing a band score of at least 7 on each of the four components of speaking, reading, listening and writing.

unfortunately that was what i expected.

i am planning to retake in a couple of weeks so what if i lodge my EOI specifying 7 in each and hopefully will get it in my next attempt? I know you require to input your TRP at the time of lodging your EOI but as long as i meeting the requirements, of getting 10 or more points in IELTS, then it should be fine i guess?

thanks!

unfortunately that was what i expected.

i am planning to retake in a couple of weeks so what if i lodge my EOI specifying 7 in each and hopefully will get it in my next attempt? I know you require to input your TRP at the time of lodging your EOI but as long as i meeting the requirements, of getting 10 or more points in IELTS, then it should be fine i guess?

thanks!

And what if you don't get at least 7 in each component when you next sit the exam? Anyway, from what I can recall you have to include the reference on your IELTS results certificate corroborating your score when you lodge your EOI. You will be unable to do this until you successfully gain a score of 7 in each component.

Archived