Brand New Channel 4 Property Show in Australia and New Zealand!

Louise McGregor

MOVING TO AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND?

CHANNEL 4 WANTS TO HELP!

WE ARE ON THE HUNT FOR PEOPLE TO APPEAR IN A BRAND NEW PROPERTY SHOW.

IF YOU ARE MOVING TO AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND AND STRUGGLING TO FIND YOUR DREAM HOME WE COULD HAVE THE ANSWER.

WE HAVE A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HOME FINDERS READY TO HELP YOU WITH THE LEGWORK. WE’LL AIM TO FIND YOUR IDEAL HOME AND EVEN HELP BROKER THE DEAL …

IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU CONTACT:

Louise.McGregor@raisetheroofproductions.com

This is a great opportunity for any Brit looking to make the move as we have a team of expert house hunters that would do all the hard work of finding you your dream Aussie home. We would conduct in-depth research into your wants and needs and match this up with a number of potential properties for you to view.

Guest lukeclarke

Hi Louise - This sounds great and perfect for us. We are currently renting but we be looking to buy soon! When is production starting?? I have dropeed you an email with a bit of background info about us. If you could let me know a few more details and what the next steps are we would be very excited to be part of this!

Looking forward to your reply!

• 1 month later...

Hi Louise,

I love watching your programme - it would be fantastic if just once there was a show about the rental properties both short and long term and what is involved in getting one. We are hoping to get to Australia (Perth) or New Zealand (Christchurch) by January 2014 depending on work, my husband is a welder. I know a lot of people on here are not in a position to buy straight away and we are scared of making a major mistake when they get there (wrong area, rents too high, no schools nearby, paperwork involved etc). If you ever decide to do a show on this drop me a line.

My Bad - thought it was for wanted downunder:embarrassed:, love these shows and getting a glimpse of aus, would just love one to be a bit more relevant to people who aren't in a position to buy, there are tons on here who plan on renting first.

Archived