labour agreement through ENS

kitty78

Does it mean that the employer has to sponsor few people at the same tim?Should he sponsor just one person/time?Because it doesn't require to get skill assessment done through labour agreement.Do you have on that visa PR automatically or you have to apply on later?

Is there any teachers who went DU on ENS or rsms visa?

your post is not very clear......however I believe that your employer can sponsor just one at a time- why did you think otherwise ? & how do you link that to not having to do a Skills Assessment? Does DIAC tell you there's no need for S/A? if so that's good.

You have to be nominated by the employer & approved by DIAC & then you submit & pay for the Visa application once you get a TRN...does that help?

Thank you Freesia.I known all you've write and all the process of all sponsored visas.I have read requirements for each way of both visas.What i don't know is, if an employer must employ a recent number of workers or can employ only one (ENS, labour agr.).These are really just details from the booklet.This is releveant to labour agreement stream.

I know once you are DU you have to dmeonstrate your qualifcations.But I can demonstrate them through dept. ACEQUA, which doesn't reqires 4 year full time study.I got only 3 year diploma degree and it's ok for them, bt no for AITSL.So with that document, if i will be lucky, my qualf. will be equivalent to australian and i'm able to get a job there.

Hope i was clear.

So we preffer to live and work in Brsb. region and no so much in rural areas.A lot of positions become offered in metropolas.Wi'll see which way will be the most available.I can't choose a lot.:wink:

Archived