Do I have to fulfill ALL items in ANZSCO description of jobs to be positively assessed?

josephcom

I'm gonna apply as an electrical technician and in this link you can see the following items as duties of an electrical technician:

Tasks Include:

• preparing drawings, plans and diagrams of electrical installations and circuitry
  • assisting Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technologists in design and layout of electrical installations and circuitry on substations, switchgear, cabling systems and motor control systems
  • collecting data, performing tests and complex calculations, graphing results, and preparing charts and tabulations
  • estimating materials costs and quantities
  • inspecting designs and finished products for compliance with specifications and regulations
  • assembling, installing, testing, calibrating, modifying and repairing electrical equipment and installations to conform with regulations and safety requirements
  • undertaking electrical workshop functions such as installing assemblies for protection relays, metering and indicating devices
  • assisting with research and experimentation programs

I wonder if I have to do all the above tasks to be assessed as an electrical technician? Could you please help me and explain the truth?

Archived