Some questions about TRA pathway E?

josephcom

I achieved diploma in a vocational high school and associate degree in a vocational institute. I have some questions about TRA pathway E:

1. Does pathway E suits my circumstances?
  2. Do I need apprenticeship for TRA pathway E?
  3. What does "Australian Qualification" mean? Does it have to be a qualification achieved WITHIN Australia? Or I can send them my EQUIVALENT qualification?
  4. Is apprenticeship an advantage in pathway E?

Thank you.

Hi, I'm not able to answer your query directly but I can offer some sort of advice. I've been doing my TRA assessment D.I.Y style, nothing against migration agents, I just have more time at my disposal than money.

Through going it alone I've found that TRA document terminology can be quite a minefield. That said however, I've also found that if you send them an enquiry through their contact at traenquiries@deewr.gov.au then they generally get back to you within 3-4 days and the advice they give is pretty good.

Give this a go if nobody else has any better ideas, it might be a good starting point.

Good luck, you'll probably need it!!!:rolleyes:

Hi, I'm not able to answer your query directly but I can offer some sort of advice. I've been doing my TRA assessment D.I.Y style, nothing against migration agents, I just have more time at my disposal than money.

Through going it alone I've found that TRA document terminology can be quite a minefield. That said however, I've also found that if you send them an enquiry through their contact at traenquiries@deewr.gov.au then they generally get back to you within 3-4 days and the advice they give is pretty good.

Give this a go if nobody else has any better ideas, it might be a good starting point.

Good luck, you'll probably need it!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks gbuss. Can I ask you what was your occupation?

Archived