Wanted- spray painting job in perth

charlexi

Hello...This is my first post on here, My husband and I and our three children are looking for a permanent move to Perth where we already have some friends from here. We are attending a seminar in a couple of weeks time for more info on how to get things moving, but would really like to know if there are any jobs available for my husband. He is a qualified spray painter with 20 years experience and is 36 years of age. He has worked with vehicles but for the last 8 years has concentrated on Coaches and buses which he prefers, but isnt fussy as the move over to Oz is more important. Any advice anyone has to offer would be much appreciated indeed Thanks very much.

Zoe x

Hi Zoe

Loads of jobs to be had in the car accident repair business in Perth. If you want to go down the 457 visa route first then apply for PR at a later date you could be here within months. My OH is in the same work here in Perth, one of three shops the company has in Perth and struggles to find staff due to the mining boom. My advise would be to contact the companies directly, no need to part with any money to third parties. Have you checked the job vacancies on this forum and also seek.com, indeed.com, gumtree etc.

If you want any more advise just give me a pm

Good luck

Guest pearlwizzard

Hi...im new to this forum..im a qualified time served spray painter who was looking at the move to oz.Ive worked in sydney as a spraypainter on the travel visa and loved it....I nearly went for sponsership with woods crash repairs in melbourne but was unsure about it all...........What would the 457 visa allow you to do ?

Guest katie007
Hello...This is my first post on here, My husband and I and our three children are looking for a permanent move to Perth where we already have some friends from here. We are attending a seminar in a couple of weeks time for more info on how to get things moving, but would really like to know if there are any jobs available for my husband. He is a qualified spray painter with 20 years experience and is 36 years of age. He has worked with vehicles but for the last 8 years has concentrated on Coaches and buses which he prefers, but isnt fussy as the move over to Oz is more important. Any advice anyone has to offer would be much appreciated indeed Thanks very much.

Zoe x

ask for janice

she has a perth campany seeking pannel beaters and spray painters in 2-pac exp and may help you

Edited by lebourvellec
forum rules