Flights are booked!

Dennic

Hi everyone,

OMG it's finally starting to feel real.... Flights are booked for 26th November!

So much to do in so little time I don't know where to start :)

But I am so looking forward to our long holiday adventure, so to all you that are already living the dream the CRANMER family will see you soon :biglaugh:

(to anyone that might be on the same flight... Sorry about the 3 boys! :twitcy:)

Denni x

Hi everyone,

OMG it's finally starting to feel real.... Flights are booked for 26th November!

So much to do in so little time I don't know where to start :)

But I am so looking forward to our long holiday adventure, so to all you that are already living the dream the CRANMER family will see you soon :biglaugh:

(to anyone that might be on the same flight... Sorry about the 3 boys! :twitcy:)

Denni x

Good luck, the comment about the 3 boys made me laugh. Whilst at heathrow waiting to board the flight to Oz, a rather rude Australian couple walked passed my 4 children as said out loud " God, I hope theyre not on my flight ". Never have I wanted to sit behind someone on a long haul flight more than them. Unfortunately they weren't on our flight and I had plenty of compliments about their behaviour. I think you just have to do your best to keep them entertained and except there are some miserable bxxxxxxx out there.

Hi, where heading to Perth as OH has a job in Kingsley. It feels so strange to even be thinking about going so I'm not sure how I'll be getting on the plane,

It will be me playing up on the plane, I got very bored on a 3hour flight once

Lol (all good fun)

Archived