Caboolture, Queensland

wattswalkaboutgang

hi to everyone. Can anybody tell us anything about Caboolture in Queensland. We need to know if its a good area to live etc etc. We know its about 60km north of Brizzy and have seen pics on the net but other than that dont know much about it. If anyone has been there your knowledge would be much appreciated. We are hoping to move to the sunshine coast but that may prove to be a bit pricey for us so we are looking a bit inland to compare costs.:unsure:

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi,

I'm not talking from experience but on what I have read previously on here. The general opinion seems to be that Caboolture is not such a nice place to live. It's probably wirth searching the threads for previous discussions on nice places to live near Brisbane.

Lou

In a few short words of wisdom from my friend who live in Margate, Brisbane ( near Redcliffe )...."Computer says NO!"

I have been told to say it's not the best of places, they live in Margate not too far from Caboolture area, but far enough if you get my drift, and a 4 bedroomed to rent there at the mo is approx $380 per week if that helps you.

Archived