Anyone applied for a WA S/S recently?

Kev Rad

I was just wondering if anyone has applied for WA S/S recently. I applied for a 190 S/S mid September as an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer, I know they say 30 days but I can't help that nervous anticipation of waiting for an answer.

If you do get the invite what are the processing times under the new system??

How long has anyone else waited for replies? :unsure:

Any info would be great.

Hi kev, we recieved SS from WA a couple of days ago.It states 30 working days on their web site which is six weeks! we waited 35 working days,just under seven weeks . i phoned them after 30 days for an update and they said 6-7 weeks is about the norm.But on the plus side i got my invite the next day.Spoke to my agent and he said processing times for the application are about 6-8 weeks subject to police checks and medicals so not too bad really.

good luck mate,hopefully yours will be a bit quicker.

Hi Kev

We applied for WA SS on the 14th September, received a grant on 11th October and an EOI invite on the 12th October. We also submitted our 190 visa yesterday. Our agent said that things were moving quicker than stated. We have already done our PCCs, but advised to wait until we have a CO before booking medicals.

Archived