Moving to Australia or New Zealand? Channel 4 wants to help!

Louise McGregor

CHANNEL 4 ARE ON THE HUNT FOR PEOPLE TO APPEAR IN A BRAND NEW PROPERTY SHOW.

IF YOU ARE MOVING TO AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND AND STRUGGLING TO FIND YOUR DREAM HOME WE COULD HAVE THE ANSWER.

WE HAVE A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL HOME FINDERS READY TO HELP YOU WITH THE LEGWORK. WE’LL AIM TO FIND YOUR IDEAL HOME AND EVEN HELP BROKER THE DEAL … IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU CONTACT:

Louise.Mcgregor@raisetheroofproductions.com

Channel 4 doesn't have an in-house production arm. (Wikipedia confirms this.)

If you're being completely paranoid, doing a WHOIS on raisetheroofproductions.com shows that the domain is legitimate, and registered to the address given on their website. A WebCHeck via Companies House on RTRP Ltd or the company number (SC368618), both of which can be found on their website will confirm that the business exists.

Guest The Pom Queen
why dont you have a channel 4 email address

I can assure you admin check that all media requests are legit before being posted.

TYPICAL! It's always too little too late and too long after you make your painstaking move!

Anyway, can they really help with everything? Maybe LG could look at this lot http://www.prycewarner.com/pg-moving-overseas-checklist-205.html and then tell us she can still help?! I'm sure it's a great help for those on their way overseas, I guess I'm just a little jealous is all!

Amii x

Archived