AUSTRALIAN NURSING AGENCIES????

Guest shy_mocha

Guest shy_mocha

Hi! Great Web site....

I've been planning on working as a nurse in Aus for a while now and have gained 4 years experience in coronary care.

I am wondering if anybody could recommend a good and trustworthy nursing agency to me.

If you've ever used an agency to place you in Australia, i'd really love to know a little about your experience.

Has anybody ever used a company called "Geneva" and if so what was your experience like?

I seem to be going round in circles and would really appreciate the wisdom of exprience!

THANKYOU... :lol:

Guest scoop

Hi Hun

Welcome to Poms :D

When I was last in Aus I was with CCNA, Critical Care Nursing Agency, they were very good and now do sponsorship. A friend of mine went out with Drake Medox I think, I will check for you, and she has been happy with them.

Hope this helps hun.

SCoop

x

Guest nicky m

Ive got a sponsorship via health staff recruitment, the people are very helpful and watch your back.

The person assisting me is called Maree and is lovely, i would recommend this company.

Nicky

Guest shy_mocha

Cheers Scoop and NickyM, I have previously enquired with a company called Geneva. They seem really nice but it all feels a bit "hard sell". Your experience is really helpful. I hope you enjoyed your time out there. I'm still making up my mind whether to go as I find the whole idea exciting but terrifying too!!!

Shy_mocha! xx

Hi, I am using geneva health. They have been helpful and supportive so far.

I am only at the sending cv stage though. We are moving to Brisbane in January.

Archived