189 Progress

elliscg

Much like the 190 progress thread, thought I'd start a similar for the 189 gang.

Expression of Interest submitted - 2nd July 2012

Invitation to Apply - 15th September 2012

Application lodged - 15th September 2012

Case Officer assigned - 10th October 2012

Requested majority of docs already uploaded be emailed to them in Adelaide. Police clearance Australia and Overseas, skills report, bio page of passport, evidence of work experience Australia and Overseas. Interestingly, no request for medicals. Still sitting on my desk in a sealed envelope!

Much like the 190 progress thread, thought I'd start a similar for the 189 gang.

Expression of Interest submitted - 2nd July 2012

Invitation to Apply - 15th September 2012

Application lodged - 15th September 2012

Case Officer assigned - 10th October 2012

Requested majority of docs already uploaded be emailed to them in Adelaide. Police clearance Australia and Overseas, skills report, bio page of passport, evidence of work experience Australia and Overseas. Interestingly, no request for medicals. Still sitting on my desk in a sealed envelope!

Hi elliscg

Are you in Australia? whats your occupation?

In terms of medical, is the link "organize your health exams" disappeared from your status page?

Hi elliscg

Are you in Australia? whats your occupation?

In terms of medical, is the link "organize your health exams" disappeared from your status page?

Yeah I'm in Melbourne. Occupation is Software Engineer on the application.

It was when I was last able to get into my profile, however for the last two days I've been getting an error on the page when trying to log in. Not too concerned now I've got a CO assigned. I did find it interesting they asked for documents I'd already uploaded with a note in one of the attachments citing 'System errors' as a reason for asking for the documentation again. I'd have thought IMMI would've insisted on a stricter testing procedure than have to mop up after themselves and double the workload for all involved.

Yeah I'm in Melbourne. Occupation is Software Engineer on the application.

It was when I was last able to get into my profile, however for the last two days I've been getting an error on the page when trying to log in. Not too concerned now I've got a CO assigned. I did find it interesting they asked for documents I'd already uploaded with a note in one of the attachments citing 'System errors' as a reason for asking for the documentation again. I'd have thought IMMI would've insisted on a stricter testing procedure than have to mop up after themselves and double the workload for all involved.

I did my medical 2 weeks ago in Sydney. They advised me that they will upload results online and I will also receive them in paper. If CO asks for them, then I should mail it. anyway I applied 4th of Sep, still no sign of CO!!

I did my medical 2 weeks ago in Sydney. They advised me that they will upload results online and I will also receive them in paper. If CO asks for them, then I should mail it. anyway I applied 4th of Sep, still no sign of CO!!

that's long wait.. it says in DIAC web that CO will be allocated within 5 weeks after lodgement..

It looks like you will get the allocation by this week.

Archived