travel & tourisum management degree brisbane

gordonsmith

hi folks

we are looking for some recruitment advice for my partner. She has a degree in international travel and tourisum management with 3 years + experience working as a duty manager in a large hotel network in the UK.

i am a mental health nurse and have a sponsored job with an expected start date late november /early december in toowong brisbane.

so basically we would like to know how we would go about getting interest from employers about possible carrers for her. i say carrer because she is looking for more than a job, a position in a company thats positive in investing in their staff and promote from within.

thanks to everyone who takes time to read this

Gordon

You might be asking for quite a lot there initially.... for most partners it's the case of getting a foot in the door, and stepping on to other things from there. In the past there have been quite a few threads on here about spouse 457 visa holders, and the struggl to get work....

I would be prepared in advance for some employers to see the temp visa, and not want to spend time and money investing in her (bad as that sounds, it can be the case), but places like seek.com are a good place to start, see what's about.

Archived