A desperate plea for some help !!

N7kkp

Today I had the devastating news that my state sponsorship request for ACT was refused as the jobs I submitted didn't match my nominated occupation. At the time I was unable to find exact job matches for call or contact centre managers so was forced to submit jobs that I was qualified to do, but were not in a call centre environment.

I searched Seek and all the other recruitment websites but I feel I have hit a brick wall. I can resubmit my case if I find jobs as a call or contact centre manager.

Is anyone able to help me, point me in the right direction or has friends or family in ACT that could let me know what call centres are out there so I can contact them directly?

I am desperate after having my initial Vetassess refused and now this, I just feel like giving up.

It is a little hard to follow your story, could you clarify some facts...

What is your occupation? The one you work in not one you are qualified to do.

What occupation have you got your skills assessment in? What occupation did you apply for ACT for sponsorship for?

You mention call centrs a couple of times, I am not sure how that comes into it, I didn't think call centre roles were on the skills list, although not checked recently.

My business has call centres, I am not involved in call centres, but I have been involved in real estate strategy and we never considered setting up a call centre in ACT, it would be an odd, expensive choice.

It is a little hard to follow your story, could you clarify some facts...

Sorry of course

What is your occupation? The one you work in not one you are qualified to do.

My current job title and duties are:

Operations Team Manager and i work for a company that provides loans and store cards. We process the applications for the loans and store cards, underwrite the loans where required, and also help to service the accounts once they have been setup. This is done in a call centre environment.

What occupation have you got your skills assessment in? What occupation did you apply for ACT for sponsorship for?

I was assessed through Vetassess as Call or Contact Centre Manager. The occupation i applied for through ACT sponsorship was Call or Contact Centre Manager

You mention call centrs a couple of times, I am not sure how that comes into it, I didn't think call centre roles were on the skills list, although not checked recently.

Yes they are on the skills list, sol 2

My business has call centres, I am not involved in call centres, but I have been involved in real estate strategy and we never considered setting up a call centre in ACT, it would be an odd, expensive choice.

Archived