Anybody now of friends, family, workmates etc looking for workers for there cattle station ??

rday22362

I’m flying out to Brisbane on the 30th of October from the UK and I’m looking for Station work to help me qualify towards my 2nd year working holiday visa. I have worked on farms from a young age due to living in a rural area, so I’m confident around all manner of livestock and the farming environment. I’m an apt motorbike/motocross rider due to it being my hobby in the UK.

I’m an extremely hardworking individual, I left school at 16 and completed an apprenticeship in the physically demanding electrical infrastructure industry (long hours, night work, 24 hour shifts, a lot of manual labour).

I’m always up for a challenge, keen to learn, I work extremely well as part of a team, enjoy meeting new people and I’m not afraid to throw myself in and have a go!

I have references to support and I can send my CV if required

So if anyone knows of any jobs or has a job that might be of interest please get in touch. I’m willing to travel

Thanks for listening

Hope to hear from you