Domestic Violence

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen
Did she contact any Dv support lines/refuges etc. I did a uni placement in a UK refuge and it was like a mini family, women supporting each other etc. why does her visa run out? What's her plan? Can she return to the UK with the children if all else fails?

I don't want to discuss her situation too much on the forum. I also don't want to push her, another persons doing that and it's getting her down, all I can do is offer support when she needs it

I don't want to discuss her situation too much on the forum. I also don't want to push her, another persons doing that and it's getting her down, all I can do is offer support when she needs it

That's wise, all you can really do is be there and give her the numbers to call - if she wants to. She might not want to go in a refuge, who would, but she may prefer to just register with their services for help with immigration and financial issue while she stays with friends. Registering with them would also give extra clout to her court case I would imagine. I hope it all works out.