I'm sorry, yet another nursing/PR visa related question.

Kirstyaa

As I've said before, my husband and I are nurses. He will be the main applicant for a 189 PR visa. We have a billion questions because we want to be absolutely sure we are doing the right thing and know as many details as possible.

My next question is about his skills. He has been qualified for 15 yrs plus. The past 4 years he has been none clinical and is currently a band 7. He's worried that because he hasn't been clinical for some time, his skills will not be verified. Prior to leaving the wards, he was a band 6 with experience of acting up to a band 7.

I would really appreciate as many opinions as possible, and if at all possible, experience of someone who's been in a similar situation. We don't want to get out hopes up.

Leaving his current job and returning to clinical is not really an option.

Thanks. Kirsty

Guest melanie79

i cant remember of the top of my head but im sure its to be working in the role of 12 months in the last 24 months, however my advice would be to ring anmac- they are helpful on the phone & ask them. he still has 11 years (without the 4) so he would still have the highest score (of over 8 years plus) but its whether it has to be recent. thats what im not to sure off. anyway-give anmac a ring. i always rang with my queries (alot!) at 12.30am (u.k) time as that is when thay have just opened so your call is answered straight away before it gets busy!!!!

mel

Archived