can you claim 5 point with under 12 months

streets

hi

we are trying to get 5 points and was wondering if any one new if you still need to have been working for twelve months out of twenty four because someone told me you dont to get the 5 points for wifes certs,my wife has level three in hairdressing but has not been working in it passed it in 2011.

thanks .

hi

we are trying to get 5 points and was wondering if any one new if you still need to have been working for twelve months out of twenty four because someone told me you dont to get the 5 points for wifes certs,my wife has level three in hairdressing but has not been working in it passed it in 2011.

thanks .

If your wife can obtain the required positive pre-migration skills assessment and her nominated occupation is on the relevant schedule, you can claim the points.

thanks wrussell,

mine is on sol2 and so is hairdressing i have got aqf3 but we are 5 points short so are you saying we can get hers assessed even though she has not done 12 out of the last 24 months in that job we only have her certs and some refs .

sorry if its going over old ground

thanks

thanks wrussell,

mine is on sol2 and so is hairdressing i have got aqf3 but we are 5 points short so are you saying we can get hers assessed even though she has not done 12 out of the last 24 months in that job we only have her certs and some refs .

sorry if its going over old ground

thanks

It looks as if I misunderstood what you were asking.

I do not know whether you wife can satisfy the criteria for a positive skills assessment, possibly not, but if she can, 12 in the 24 would not be an issue for points under the current regulations

Archived