Deed Poll help! Partner Visa 300/100.

Tulip

When I was about twelve I had my name changed via deed poll from an old surname to my mother's maiden name. I lost the poll ages ago, and now I'm looking at getting it replaced; however, that seems a bit complicated because I'm recently married so my name has changed again. Do I need to include the old deed poll if my name has changed again, technically documenting I've had three different surnames? Or can I just leave that out because my name has been changed again as of recent?

Wish I could just swim there, my head is spinning with Partner Visa Application worries.

When I was about twelve I had my name changed via deed poll from an old surname to my mother's maiden name. I lost the poll ages ago, and now I'm looking at getting it replaced; however, that seems a bit complicated because I'm recently married so my name has changed again. Do I need to include the old deed poll if my name has changed again, technically documenting I've had three different surnames? Or can I just leave that out because my name has been changed again as of recent?

Wish I could just swim there, my head is spinning with Partner Visa Application worries.

You might not need the deed poll, but you must declare all names by which you have been known.

Archived