Medicals finalised but still no visa june 2012 gang

krispy182

Your patience really gets tested in this whole process lol but i would give it a few more weeks before you start worrying... Just to say my friends were granted their visa 6 weeks after meds were finalized that was for a 190 /176 visa another set of friends on a regional 475 8 months after meds and another couple on 457 1 week !! What visa have you applied for?

Hi,

My 176 application, medical finalised 06th august and PCC cleared 16th Aug. But when I checked with CO, got informed it is on routine process. Now almost 5 weeks. Still waiting.

As KIMSDU mentioned, it varies for every application.No choice, we have to wait for the good news.

cheers.

Your patience really gets tested in this whole process lol but i would give it a few more weeks before you start worrying... Just to say my friends were granted their visa 6 weeks after meds were finalized that was for a 190 /176 visa another set of friends on a regional 475 8 months after meds and another couple on 457 1 week !! What visa have you applied for?

Hi

We have applied for a 176 permanent visa

Thanks for the updates

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum

Have some doubt regarding medicals.

The medicals are updated as follows.

Health requirements finalised Message

Further medical results received Message

HIV blood test received Message

Is medicals checked fully or only one part .

Whether would they update it or directly grant the visa?

If they update it how many days will it take to grant the visa?

Hi,

consider your health requirements are finalised. have you completed your PCC formalities? If all documents completed as per CO requirement, then you have to wait. You have nothing to do rather than waiting. Your application will go for routine internal/external check.

It may take 1 day, 1week or even few weeks.

cheers.

Hi Krispy, there is a thread for people who applied for 176's in June at http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/151471-176-lodged-june-2012-a-208.html - might be worth posting on there? and a spreadsheet giving average times for grants etc. from this group at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtjmLt4bD4fJdGstYU9ZcHJJRUJHV05GSXRHUXdNY2c that you might find useful.

Archived