Migrant agents

DonnaC

If you can read clear instructions and don't mind being in charge of the whole process then do it yourself.

I spoke to a few and they're all quite aggressive as there's a tasty mark up for them. Bit like estate agents.

From what I can read most of them aren't very good, forget stuff, don't keep you updated etc. so that's why I did my application myself so I'm 100% in control.

Think I saved £1500 or so by doing the forms myself. Took a few weeks and it was actually a bit of fun.

Guest The Pom Queen
If you can read clear instructions and don't mind being in charge of the whole process then do it yourself.

I spoke to a few and they're all quite aggressive as there's a tasty mark up for them. Bit like estate agents.

From what I can read most of them aren't very good, forget stuff, don't keep you updated etc. so that's why I did my application myself so I'm 100% in control.

Think I saved £1500 or so by doing the forms myself. Took a few weeks and it was actually a bit of fun.

From the agents I know none of them are like that, in fact they are the ones who keep our members up to date. Have a look for Alan Collett, ABA (Raul), Wesley and George Lombard.

I have spoke to Sara from GoMatilda.

Im concerned about figuring out what visa I should have....and there are so many of little bits of everything to do!! Standing on this side looking in....it just seems like a huge amount to do on your own when you dont really know where your supposed to be going, and what your supposed to be doing!! anyone else feeling the same :)

Archived