nurses questions!

olly2boysmoran

Hi,

my name is Olivia and im am at the begining of the emigration process and have a few questions if possible?

I have already sat the IELTS and am getting everything together to get my skilss assessed. I was wondering if there are any nurses who could help with what exact pieces of information you needed for this process?

1. do i need my actual graduation certificate or will a certificate of notification be acceptable? i never received a certificate and my university will only issue a certificate of proof.

2. does the professional reference and employement statement have to me my current manager or can it be any of the sisters on the ward for this process? i didnt really want to tell my manager i was thinking of emigrating just yet, but if i need to then i guess i will have to!

hope there are people with some advice. i am very excited about the prospsct of moving. :biggrin:

Hi,

my name is Olivia and im am at the begining of the emigration process and have a few questions if possible?

I have already sat the IELTS and am getting everything together to get my skilss assessed. I was wondering if there are any nurses who could help with what exact pieces of information you needed for this process?

1. do i need my actual graduation certificate or will a certificate of notification be acceptable? i never received a certificate and my university will only issue a certificate of proof.

They are big on certificates, but I didn't have them all, but sent what I had and got registered (did send my RSCN and degree certificate/academic certificate, didn't have RGN or ortho course certs)

2. does the professional reference and employement statement have to me my current manager or can it be any of the sisters on the ward for this process? i didnt really want to tell my manager i was thinking of emigrating just yet, but if i need to then i guess i will have to!

I initially told my manager, and it was the truth, that I was exploring going to Australia and wanted to see if I could get registered there. She did my statement of service for me. They want your current boss usually.

hope there are people with some advice. i am very excited about the prospsct of moving. :biggrin:

Good luck!!

Archived