Skills assessment info?

funkft

Hello,

I have recently had a negative skills assessment based on my qualification being comparable to an australian certificate IV

I am currently completing a diploma to ensure i meet the requirement of an australian diploma

- will I have to wait for a whole year after acheiving this beofre i can apply again? - i have 8 years of work experience in a highly relevant field

- Will an OCN level 3 diploma be equivalent to an australian diploma?

thank you for taking the time to read this

Hello,

I have recently had a negative skills assessment based on my qualification being comparable to an australian certificate IV

I am currently completing a diploma to ensure i meet the requirement of an australian diploma

- will I have to wait for a whole year after acheiving this beofre i can apply again? - i have 8 years of work experience in a highly relevant field

- Will an OCN level 3 diploma be equivalent to an australian diploma?

thank you for taking the time to read this

You need not wait for an year to apply after obtaining the skills assessment, but am not sure if any work experience before the required qualification will be considered as skilled work experience.

Guest Kamal Verma

hello frndz

i want to apply 189 visa sub class

my query is that i am having Australian diploma and certificate from assessing authority related to my job as a ship's officer which is listed in SOL.

so i will get 10 points for my diploma and another 10 points for attaining certificate from my assessing authority or not in point test.

please help me out guys in this matter.

thanks

You need not wait for an year to apply after obtaining the skills assessment, but am not sure if any work experience before the required qualification will be considered as skilled work experience.

Thanks for your reply,

Do you know if the level 3 diploma is equivalent to the australian diploma?

Archived