Medicals Referred!! Quick question

dazeybear

:no:

Ok can someone tell me, if they have referred your medicals, will they contact you?? or do we just sit and wait for it to change to finalised, we are on a DIY application so no one else to ask. I am due to have an op in October and can only think it is for that reason?? it's nothing detremental but can't think of any other reason, my hubby and children have all been finalized.

Thank you x

:no:

Ok can someone tell me, if they have referred your medicals, will they contact you?? or do we just sit and wait for it to change to finalised, we are on a DIY application so no one else to ask. I am due to have an op in October and can only think it is for that reason?? it's nothing detremental but can't think of any other reason, my hubby and children have all been finalized.

Thank you x

Hi dazybear,

Just sit and wait for it to change, but should they require more info, they will contact you. When were your medicals referred? Oh, and don't worry, it's very normal for medicals to be referred. In fact there are quite a few (myself included) waiting for our medicals to be finalised. Check out this thread: Medicals referred for more than 30 days

Archived