Question regarding Skilled - Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa

chethoo

HI Guyz,

Did any one out here applied for or got their Skilled - Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa

by getting sponsored by their blood relative.

If so, can anyone tell me is it required for the sponsor to deposit some money for some years?

If so how much AUD per person?, because we are two, myself and my wife.

I have got some blood relatives in Melbourne, citizens of Oz, but they are bit reluctant to sponsor because they had to deposit money and can't take it for years.

Please provide me with this information, it will be very helpful for our visa.

I am asking these questions because, there is nothing given about these in the http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-489/ website.

And also I want any important information which is not given in the immigration wesite.

Thanks in advance.

We looked into this a while back , until we realised my wife's job was on CSOL 2 instead of CSOL 1,

we looked everywhere and couldn't find any mention of bonds of assurance of anything else. Have you looked at form 1119 ( booklet 6 ) for more info about this visa . However it may be worth ringing DIAC on this one and let everyone know for reference .

Archived