Hoping to move to Perth before Christmas, any help?

Guest emileyx

Guest emileyx

My dad's been offered a job in Perth and the company he's going to work for have sent off visa applications for our family (dad, mum, little brother and myself). We're waiting to hear if the visas have been approved and then will hopefully be in Perth before Christmas!

I was wondering if anyone could help me with what to expect when I move, how easy is it to settle in? what are the schools like? is there plenty to do? did anyone miss their friends when they moved and if you did how did you get over it/make sure you kept in contact? How easy did you find the move?

Any other information on the move, Perth or any other aspect of moving to Australia would be greatly appreciated from everyone!

:ssign16:

Thank you,

Emiley x

Guest The Ropey HOFF

We only visited Perth for a month in January and we thought it was great, it's a bit like Florida, fantastic beaches and great weather, nothing like Blackpool, lol. Where is the Job? Check out the housing site realestate.au.com for the cost of rentals, they are costly, but they are massive compared to UK houses and once you are earning dollars, the cost is very similar. Like I say, have a look at the houses and choose some areas and then ask about them and the schools, best of luck, hopefully you will love it.

Guest xXHopeXx

Hi :)

I have lived in Australia twice before and we are moving to Sydney early next year! The food is really good, places like healthy habits have really nice sandwiches :) Thats just some information... probably not very useful...