Dorset / Hampshire meet up 27th Jan

Guest Ron & Chel

Guest Ron & Chel

Hi all of you migrants in Hants and Dorset if you would like to meet up someone on BE is organizing a meet on the 27th Jan i think its going to be in Weymouth if you would like to know more either go on BE and put your name down or let me know on here and i can PM you all the details so COME ON DOWN PEEPS it will be good to meet again

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seljohn

Hi,

We will be there, OH, and three of the tribe!

Will be nice to see some old and new faces, and to chat about the big move to Oz,

See you soon

Selena

Guest Helaine

Ron i'm having a nightmare.......hubbie has to work now and keep the boss happy (still need their ref) so its going to be a maybe from us.

Guest seljohn

Hi Judith,

This meet up is held in a pub in Weymouth, and its just a group of Ozzy wanabees! We are all in various stages of getting visas etc, and we can chat, get ideas/help from each other, and have a drink at the same time. Very informal so please come along.

Selena:wubclub:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Selena

Which pub, what time and can you give me rough directions for the pub, please?

I do know Weymouth Harbour but not the rest of the town and I don't know the Harbour well enough to know which pub is which without directions.

Many thanks

Gill

Guest Ron & Chel

Hi Gill

If you type (new vic weymouth) in to google task bar then open the 4th entry down the page that will give you a map and address of the venue it starts around 12.30 -1.00 if you cant find it let me know

cheers Ron

Guest Ron & Chel

Hi Peeps just a reminder to anyone who hasnt seen this thread and lives in Hants or Dorset area there is a meet this sunday 12.30-1.00 new vic weymouth all welcome

Archived