Hi anyone in Bracken Ridge, Bald Hills area??

Guest nicolasteve

Guest nicolasteve

Hi All,

Well i have just started using this forum and i am addicted to it already!! Me, Stephen and our 3 kids Laura 14, Daniel 13 and Joseph 10 are moving to Brisbane on 28th February and i am frantically researching tne area around about where Stephen will be working. He will be working in Wooloowin but that looks a bit expensive so there is quite a few suburbs around there like Bracken Ridge, Bald hills, Bridgeman downs, Aspley and Albany Creek. Is there any of you lot living there?? or anybody got any info on the schools around there?? Bracken Ridge state schools look really nice?? Any info good or bad would be very much appreciated. We were originally going to Adelaide but everything changed when Stephen got a job offer in Brisbane just before Christmas!!! Since then have been panic mode:chatterbox:dont know wether i am coming or going!! Looing forward to hearing from anyone!!

Nicola x

Guest sharon leslie

Hi, I'm Sharon and my hubby is Andy, we moved to Brisbane in Nov 07. We live in Fitzgibbon,around the area's you mentioned. It has great access to city and the coast.

we don't have kids,so can't help with schools, but anything else we can help you with just ask.

Good luck and maybe see you when you arrive.

Sharon

Archived