Hey Everyone!

Guest lindy_thom

Guest lindy_thom

Hi,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to you all. My name is Linda just moved to Queensland from sunny Hextable in Kent. Over here on my own so thought by talking to people on here would be a great way of meeting new friends in the same predicament as me! Anyway lovely to meet you all... lets hope this is a start to a beautiful friendship between us all!

Linda

Guest scott&lisa

Hello Linda and welcome!!

Me, hubby and 2 girls are moving to Melbourne very shortly (hopefully, if house sale completes soon!).

I'm finding the whole thing a bit scary so well done you for going it alone!!

There are plenty of friendly people on this forum, so a beautiful relationship I'm sure it will be!

Take care, Lisa.

Guest aussie_mik

Hi,

Just moved over myself aswell. And the same as you i'm a newbie to the site! I'll have a drink waiting for you at Lou's cafe!

Right, now to try and find ramsay street...

Mik

Guest Nelson

Hiya Linda, Like Scott and Lisa, I'll be over there just as soon as we sell our house in U.K. Hope it's all you dreamed of! :lol:

Guest scoop

Hi Linda

Welcome to Poms :D

Hope all is going well for you. I intend to head out with my little boy and three dogs so look forward to hearing much from you.

Where are you located and how are you finding it at the mo?

Regards

SCoop

x

Hi, Linda. Welcome to the site. Just to say I have been round Hextable today (strawberry picking in Swanley) with my daughter, who's over visiting from Sydney. I'm also planning to emigrate by myself to catch up with my two kids. It would be nice to have a partner to share the plans with, but everyone here seems extremely friendly and it can be a great way to let off steam! Good luck with your application.

Nico

Sorry, Linda, too many strawberries! Not good luck with your application, because you're already there...good luck settling in!

Nico

Archived