ENS information

Janak

Hi there,

First of all let me tell you guys what I have up to now.

I have been working as web developer for 13 months. I have positive skill assessment. I have 6 each in IELTS. I am on Temporary Residency at the moment.

Current employer is ready to sponsor me.

So what visa should I go with? 457 or ENS?

Thanks in advance. All are welcome to reply.

Regards,

Janak

hey janak

really good that u got a employer ready to sponser...the best route to get the pr visa is rsms if you are in regional state.

but if you are somewhere in metro, than the best option would be ens where you can get all type of benifits as a pr do

Hi there,

I have been working as web developer for 13 months. I have positive skill assessment. I have 6 each in IELTS. I am on Temporary Residency at the moment.

Regards,

Janak

hey janak

really good that u got a employer ready to sponser...the best route to get the pr visa is rsms if you are in regional state.

but if you are somewhere in metro, than the best option would be ens where you can get all type of benifits as a pr do

Thanks SAMBO85 for your kind reply.

I am in Sydney. And my question was, from where to start procedure? And I am still confused whether I am eligible for ENS or not?

Thans & regards,

Janak

• 2 weeks later...

d

Hi there,

Regards,

Janak

Hey mate,

Seems like you have the preliminary qualifications to apply for ENS 186 - Direct Entry Stream. No benefit in 457 unless you want to stay in Australia short term with no future aspirations here.

However there is the question of # of points, nomination of occupation from the CSOL etc.

Based on you # of points you will be invited to apply.

Check my thread here for more links etc - http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/161241-ens-subclass-186-transition-vs-direct-entry-2.html

Finally, consult a good immigration lawyer for advice independent of what your HR/company lawyer says.

Good luck!

Archived