best visa option?

welshpod

I'm waiting for my nomination to come through.... may take 6 weeks for regional sponsorship

in the meantime can I apply for a WHV to start work then lodge a 187 when nomination is approved or wait it out for the nomination to come through and apply for 457.

my gut feeling is 457 but i'm not sure if my employer agrees- the issues are my dependents and that the vacancy needs to be filled asap.

WHV no contact with children

other visa options time scale

which way to go

will a PR visa take prescidence over the WHV if/when its granted?

i've only got a few weeks before I turn 31 so i need to make a decision quickly (and for my sanity). is this dodgy? amd is immigration spophisticated enough to be traking different visas from the same applicant?

If you have children you need to apply for your WHV by paper application - but as you know, your dependents can not enter Australia while you are on thhe WHV.

So which visa are you applying for 187 or 457 you mention them both?

Any grant of a visa will override the previous visa. It is up to you what you do - are your employers wanting you out asap.

Applying for Paper WHV can take some time - so you should make a decision if you are going to apply for it soon if you only have a few weeks.

Archived