Ping-ponging again!

koala77

Well it's time to ping-pong again! After being back in Oz for nearly 12 months (and not working most of that), the shipping is booked for some essentials and the plane ticket is booked again. I still have stuff in storage in another state from the last ping-pong, and storage back in the UK from last year - one day I'll get it all together somewhere. Those that know me on the forum, will know this is the 5th time I've relocated to the UK in the past 16 years. Overall I've spent nearly three years in Oz over that time, and just over 13 years in the UK, which feels more like home.

Fingers crossed I can get work, otherwise I'll be ping-ponging back, or trying somewhere else.

4 weeks and counting!

Guest Ptp113
Well it's time to ping-pong again! After being back in Oz for nearly 12 months (and not working most of that), the shipping is booked for some essentials and the plane ticket is booked again. I still have stuff in storage in another state from the last ping-pong, and storage back in the UK from last year - one day I'll get it all together somewhere. Those that know me on the forum, will know this is the 5th time I've relocated to the UK in the past 16 years. Overall I've spent nearly three years in Oz over that time, and just over 13 years in the UK, which feels more like home.

Fingers crossed I can get work, otherwise I'll be ping-ponging back, or trying somewhere else.

4 weeks and counting!

Have you gone to the same state in Australia each time?

Archived