Starting the process

Guest dmayne10

Guest dmayne10

Hi all

Im basicly looking for help in where to start out my visa process. I have been working as an electrician for two years now and would love to move out to Perth to live. I have previously been before on my years working visa and lived and worked there as an electrician for 5 months. Im basicly wondering if i can get out there on more of a temporary working visa and change it in to a more permanant one later. If not is there any cast iron places i can go to get proper advice on how long i have to wait to apply for a visa and if it is even possible for me.

Thank you

Welcome to PIO.

Unless you did the 3 month of regional work and qualify for a 2nd WHV, therre will not be a way to get out there on a temporary basis to try and get PR without having an employer to sponsor you, not very easy for a trade to get a sponsor.

If you decide to go down the GSM route you will have a problem getting a skills assessment as you require 3 years of full-time work experience before you can get a positive skills assessment.

Running your case past a regisitered migration agent will be the best thing you can do.

Hi all

Im basicly looking for help in where to start out my visa process. I have been working as an electrician for two years now and would love to move out to Perth to live. I have previously been before on my years working visa and lived and worked there as an electrician for 5 months. Im basicly wondering if i can get out there on more of a temporary working visa and change it in to a more permanant one later. If not is there any cast iron places i can go to get proper advice on how long i have to wait to apply for a visa and if it is even possible for me.

Thank you

Give Go Matilda a call and they will go through it with you for your best options....

Archived