Anyone in Perth looking to break their lease in September / October?

Goochie

We'll be arriving in Perth in September and have holiday accommodation sorted for the first 4 weeks. After this we'll need a more permanent place to live.

So if you're looking to break your lease and return to the UK< please send me a message or reply here with the details.

Thanks.

We'll be arriving in Perth in September and have holiday accommodation sorted for the first 4 weeks. After this we'll need a more permanent place to live.

So if you're looking to break your lease and return to the UK< please send me a message or reply here with the details.

Thanks.

Rental in Perth is not easy (sorry). We are currentlyliving North near Hillary’s, which is lovely, but it took us a good 4 weeks ofdaily viewings and putting applications into the agents. Make sure that you canbring references for both mortgage/rentals in the UK or where you at themoment. You will also need personal references so may be worth getting friendsto do that for you now and bring with you, can't be family members. We were luckywe have friends here who said that we rented from them for a while on ourarrival and the agents took this as a good reference. Takes a lot of leg workand can get very frustrating, would really advise that you start lookingstraight away as on good properties in the North there can be up to 30 peoplelooking to rent it, especially on coastal properties. Good luck

Guest JK2510

A house near us was up for lease last week and it had an open house....OMG....there were around 30 cars scattered up and down the road...a shocker and a sad reality with the rental market.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rchapp22

i may be needed to break my rent and move back to the US. i have a 2 bedroom, 2 bath furnished apt in west perth adjacent to CityWest Train Station. rent is 550 a week.

Archived