Short term rental or hotels in Sydney

knight2931

Hi can anybody reccomend any short term rentals/hotels for a family of 4,Until we can find a permanent rental, my OH will be working at the Royal North Shore Hospital so maybe something close to here, but dont mind a short commute as will have a hire car.

We stayed in the Oaks Goldborough apartments on Darling Harbour. Great location for the city but we were ground floor with no natural light so rather miserable during the day! I'm sure the ones higher up would be fine though. They had parking nearby at rates of $30 a day I think. Not sure if this location is any good for RNSH.

Hi, we stayed at the Adina Aparthotel on Crown Street in Surry Hills for our first four weeks. I would highly recommend it. Most apartments have a balcony and there is a garden with a pool and BBQ, and there's a small gym too. There's good public transport and lots around. All the apartments have a fully fitted and well equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, iron & board etc too.

• 1 month later...

We stayed in North Sydney when we first came over which isn't too far from RNSH (although empty at weekends as its a business district) but found the apartment through stayz.com.au and apartmentservice.com.au Personally it worked out cheaper and more convenient to get a serviced apartment than a hotel room as we could buy / cook our own meals although still not what I would call 'cheap'.

Archived