Aussie dollar strengthens???

gail39

Guest The Greens
Nah Sorry to say, "Give it Up, at least until October / November, no chance of any big upturn for now.

Emmy

Hello to Everyone, Long time not been on here. Just thought I would look back on my post about the Exchange rate 's and the post I made back in April.

We were told not to exchange anything or as little as possible and to hold on until October or November. We had to exchange some in June because we were coming here to Aus. The rate we got then was about 2.15 I think

Well today, My God Can you believe it I was right, $2.67 to the £ Great for all you coming here.:biglaugh:

We won't be exchanging anymore however, as we are heading back to Britain as soon as my one year contract ends in July. I feel I have gone back 20 years in the beautician and hairdressing business, here, so negative, so closed to new techniques and idea's and quite bitter and antagonistic towards anyone trying to teach new techniques and updated deveolpments. Sod that, can't wait around for them to decide on upgrading, go back and do better. Can't wait to get back home even if it rains for ever.

So good luck to you all and I hope the exchange rate keeps going in your favour as it won't effect me now, no more coming out and what we have here we will spend for sure, It's so bloody expensive everywhere.

Cheers everyone and thanks for all the comments and support in the past,

Good Luck,

EMMY :yes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to Everyone, Long time not been on here. Just thought I would look back on my post about the Exchange rate 's and the post I made back in April.

We were told not to exchange anything or as little as possible and to hold on until October or November. We had to exchange some in June because we were coming here to Aus. The rate we got then was about 2.15 I think

Well today, My God Can you believe it I was right, $2.67 to the £ Great for all you coming here.:biglaugh:

We won't be exchanging anymore however, as we are heading back to Britain as soon as my one year contract ends in July. I feel I have gone back 20 years in the beautician and hairdressing business, here, so negative, so closed to new techniques and idea's and quite bitter and antagonistic towards anyone trying to teach new techniques and updated deveolpments. Sod that, can't wait around for them to decide on upgrading, go back and do better. Can't wait to get back home even if it rains for ever.

So good luck to you all and I hope the exchange rate keeps going in your favour as it won't effect me now, no more coming out and what we have here we will spend for sure, It's so bloody expensive everywhere.

Good Luck,

EMMY :yes:

Sorry it didnt work out for you Emma...I remember reading your posts about both attempts at coming over.At least you tried and where smart enough not to bring over all your money!!

Good luck with the move back...we leave in 5 weeks Im so excited ...but by the looks of the current exchange rate very poor Lol.

Guest dnex721

Well today, My God Can you believe it I was right, $2.67 to the £ Great for all you coming here.

Good Luck,

EMMY

HI

I am coming in March - have sold my business here , money comes through today / tomorrow - can i open an Australian bank account and gain the good rates ?

how will i get it out when i get there ?

I'm heading to Perth so what banks are the best help online , savings

etc

Archived