Jimboomba questions

fairystar32

Hi we have been on Flagstone Estate almost 6 years. Its great around here,, Jimboomba has grown so much since we arrived and has 2 shopping centres and everything you need for week to week living. The big shopping Plaza is 15 mins away at Browns Plains.

There are a choice of school and kindys both public and private and more sports clubs than your kids could possibly attend.. Its a quiet area near enough to everything, it takes around 50 mins to get to Brisbane City and about 50 mins to the Gold Coast.

Which land estate are you looking at as there is a few around here at the moment, on both sides of the highway ?

Let me know if you need help with anything or have any questions.

Cal x

Hi thanks for replying. We are not sure yet which side, it just seems an affordable place. We rent 5 mins from sunny bank/ parkinson and it costs a lot for the properties here, so are looking for somewhere we can afford less than $400 k with 4 beds. The kids want to stay in their schools, so I will have to commute in the morning and dh is based in the city but drives all over. We love where we live now but it's just too costly.

we have seen a company with no deposit new builds as well as already built houses similarly priced. We are after a place no bigger than an acre.

Riverbend are doing some good deals at the moment i think their smallest plots are about 1 acer.

Flagstone Rise on their lastest land release is smaller plots around the 600sq mtr mark, but closer to where the train line and new town centre will eventually be.

Edenvale will probably be a tad to far as its the opposite side of Jimboomba towards Beaudesert, there smallest plots are just over 1 acer i think.

Have you had a look at the houses for sale on Flagstone ? There are a lot of 1 acer plots where the home was built in the last 3 years so still pretty new.

What school do the kids attend now? as quite a lot of the school buses do come out this way.

Cal x

We visited friends 2 years ago who live there, also on Flagstone estate and we thought it was a lovely place, they & there kids love it there, if we was moving to queensland it's a place we would go too, but where heading to sydney so it will be a nice holiday base to go to...:biggrin:

Archived