Anyone moving to Berwick/Melbourne or Packenham/Melbourne??????

NTH SHARMAN

Hiya,

My name is Hayleigh and i am 9 years old.

I am moving to Berwick,Melbourne when our house sells. We have already got our visa's.

In February I am going on holiday to Oz and soon after that i am actually moving.

I come from Bramley in South Yorkshire.

I am really excited about moving because of the sunshine and the lifestyle but i don't want to leave my friends behind. Hopefully I will make some new friends though. I also don't want to leave my family behind.

If anyone else is moving to Berwick or Packenham please write back.

Hayleigh...XxX...X:smile::wubclub::spinny:

Hi Hayley,

I am a grandmother and I live in Pakenham which is not far from Berwick. I can tell you that when you get to school you will make lots of friends. They have lots of things for you to do at school. You can join the netball team, and your mum will spends lots of time taking you to netball practise or playing tennis, or having friends over for a sleepove. My children were around your age when they came here and they soon made lots of friends and I am sure you will too. Also you will be able to go back on holiday and you can phone your family at home. So it wont be so bad.

Get your Mum and Dad to take you to Phillip Island which is only about 90 minutes away and you will see the fairy penguins, I am sure you will love it.

Hope all goes well for you

Best Wishes Celia

Hello Celia, thanks for your reply,

Thanks for all the advice. I hope my mum will take me to Phillip Island. I'm sure I will like it.

One of my main hobbies is swimming and i hope that i will be able to have lessons.

Thankyou,

Hayleigh...XxX...X

(Can't wait to get there:jiggy:)XxX

• 1 month later...
Guest amywindsor

Hi

My name is Amy and I am 8 years old 9 in May. We may be moving to Berwick also. My mum and dad are going over to see it in 2 weeks and then we are deciding. My mum is an Australian Citizen so if they decide to go we will just have to sell our house and get the rest of the documents and then go.

I want to go because of better weather and I might have a better life there but I don't want to leave my friends behind. My friend Olivia might be moving to AUstralia to but I don't know where yet.

My mum and dad are going to have a look at Berwick Primary School when they are over there. Do you know what school you might be going to.

Speak soon.

Amy

• 1 year later...

hi my name is laura i am 9 years old we too want to move to berwick or pakenham. they look good. if my dad can get a job nearby this is the areas we have looked at but we still waiting on our visa and it might be while now as it is a 175 . i too look forward to going but will miss my friends

• 2 years later...
Guest Robyn V

Hi !

We live close to Berwick, my children are 10 and 12, we have been here for 4 years. My nephew lives in Berwick, and he goes to this really great school, Timbarra, you can go there from Prep (Reception) all the way until High school, so no need to change schools! He has made great friends there! There are plenty of swimming pools here for you take lessons. In Australia, you can play just about any sport you can think of, so much opportunity!

Here is a link to the school ; http://www.timbarraps.vic.edu.au/primary/index.html

Archived