any couples moving to Sydney Feb 2013

• 3 months later...

Hey

My partner and I are moving over in March/April. I know you have responded on the thread I started but thought i'd still post on here. We are pushing your 20's requirement a little though... i'm 29 and my OH is 30 :o Haha

Emma

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend are heading to Sydney in March on 12 month working holiday visas, and a bit like you, we're winging it on the jobs front hoping that someone will take pity on us when we land! We're both 31 so even more ancient than Emma, I seem to be following your posts Emma, sorry!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

I am also moving to Sydney with my boyfriend - we're arriving in June (he's 29, I'm 26 - so we're within the age limit :-)

We know a few people in Sydney but it still feels a bit scary to be moving to the other side of the world, so the more friends we have the less scary it seems!

where abouts in Sydney is everyone living - we are debating whether to go for a beach or city location!

Hey

I just moved to Sydney this week with my boyfriend, Im 27 he's 30. Im staying in Parramatta for the time being until we find a more permanent home. Would like to meet up for drinks if anyones interested as dont know many people here.

​Thanks

Me and my boyfriend moved here in March. We're living in Balmain, so very close to the city still. We're always keen to make new friends if there's anyone in the area :)

Soakes - it really depends if the beach location is a 'must have' for you. In Sydney and the surrounds you can be so close to the water without necessarily having a beach, and that's good enough for a lot of people. You're never too far from a beach, and for me just being close to the water is good enough :)

Archived