white card - victoria

sophiesunny

I done my white card last week from UK, cost of $80 Qlnd, not sure if bluedog is for Vic, good luck. my card arrived in UK not long after

I done my white card last week from UK, cost of $80 Qlnd, not sure if bluedog is for Vic, good luck. my card arrived in UK not long after

cool! so they do ship the card overseas then? not just to OZ address? I wonder if they'll ship here to USA!

For those who have not got your white card yet here is what to expect, I have taken away some details from the card for obvious reasons.

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

am I right in thinking it is the same as a CSCS card over here? Congratulations by the way :)

Yes very much the same.

Guest Shell15

the website 'Bluedog..' at the top of the page will give you all the info you need and you can log straight in, do the test and have your card sent out to you..

cool! so they do ship the card overseas then? not just to OZ address? I wonder if they'll ship here to USA!

yes they ship mine back to UK, so would have thought USA too.

White cards in Vic and NSW have to be done via face-to-face training and not online

However, there is a reciprocal agreement in place whereby each state recognises the others' training schemes. So you could perhaps do an online course for a QLD or WA white card and then turn up in Vic and use it, perhaps. I'd say that's a grey area myself and would prefer to book a F2F course in the correct state on arrival. It's very easy and you might meet some people into the bargain but yes, it will eat up a day of your time shortly after arriving. I can't say whether or not that will be important to you

Archived