SS question for newbie

Jonnyenglish

Hello folks,

Could someone please help to clarify if there are any state sponsorship possibilities when you have a profession on the SOL1 list without work experience which appears on the individual state migration plan lists? If not, have there been any rumblings that SS may come in line with the other new non SS visas whereby work experience is not necessarily required in order to apply for them? I can presently pass the points test without claiming any work experience (which I do not have) for a SOL1 occupation.

Thanks,

Jonny

Hello folks,

Could someone please help to clarify if there are any state sponsorship possibilities when you have a profession on the SOL1 list without work experience which appears on the individual state migration plan lists? If not, have there been any rumblings that SS may come in line with the other new non SS visas whereby work experience is not necessarily required in order to apply for them? I can presently pass the points test without claiming any work experience (which I do not have) for a SOL1 occupation.

Thanks,

Jonny

Hi Jonny, you will have to check the individual State's requirement for sponsorship for your occupation. All the States require around minimum 3 years work experience (at least for accountant) except for WA and ACT.

I didn't get your second question on non SS visas.

Hi Jonny, you will have to check the individual State's requirement for sponsorship for your occupation. All the States require around minimum 3 years work experience (at least for accountant) except for WA and ACT.

I didn't get your second question on non SS visas.

Thanks for the swift reply walkwater. You basically answered my question. I was just wondering if SS were going to remove the pre-requisite of work experience in the future like Skill Select has already?

Jonny

Thanks for the swift reply walkwater. You basically answered my question. I was just wondering if SS were going to remove the pre-requisite of work experience in the future like Skill Select has already?

Jonny

No worries. All the best with your EOI!!!

Archived