Irish or english 16 year olds brisbane/gold coast region ???

Guest Nadine199632

Guest Nadine199632

Hi im 16 and moved to brisbane from dublin in january. I found when i moved here that no one went out after school , im not sure about the uk but i know in ireland as soon as school was finished everyone would be straight and would stay out until it was dark. Were thinking of moving to the gold coast just because theres more to do down there ,but anyone else in the same boat? thanks:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Nadine my names Elise and I'm 17 :). I moved from London to Brisbane July 2011 :) what part of Brisbane do you live in? I know what its like to make the move and yeah it is quite different here with school and everything so feel free to message me whenever if you need to rant about Australia or anything! :P:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey nadine my name is deonne, you have met my friend Elise who wrote above she

lives in Brisbane whereas I live on the Gold Coast. I moved her September last year and if you ever need to talk or if you have any questions about life on the Gold Coast just message me and I will be more than happy to help. I hope your enjoying life in Australia, it's not always easy but you will come out the other side. :) hope everything goes well :)

Archived