buying property in Perth

kelvintom

I am no expert on this but we now live in Australia (Perth) and we did all our visa lodgements ourselves so I had a good overview of the process, my wife's mum and dad are also looking at coming here on a contributory parental visa (aged) same as yours, they lodged theirs offshore I.e. in the uk they have just finished submitting the last of their paper work and are waiting to hear any day now, from what I can gather until they have the ok they are not able to purchase property because they are not permanent visa holders, however i am not sure what the rules are if the visa is lodged onshore maybe some one else on here will help with this, I which you good luck and happy travels

:biggrin:

Hi String bean I am new to this sight the answer to your questions are We are not yet in the throws of doing the visa due to only being 64 and not yet 65 and yes it will be a contributory visa.

I believe there is a way for non reisdents to buy property (althoguh not sure what it is sorry). But I would wait anyway, what if your visa is refused?

I believe there is a way for non reisdents to buy property (althoguh not sure what it is sorry). But I would wait anyway, what if your visa is refused?

Non Residence Need to get approval from the foreign investment review Board(FIRB).As it is simple online application and will take 30 days to getit(Mine take 15days).

Archived