TRA Migration Points Test advise

mpatel

hii am new to this forum. i am thinking to apply for 489 visa. i have my skills assessment done by TRA in the year 2006. i just visited TRA website and it is advising to get migration points advice if anyone's assessment is before 1 july 2011. however before proceed further i want to know, Is it compulsory to obtain migration points advice from TRA for qualification & experience?pls. suggest me about this because i am really confused.Thank youManek

Welcome to PIO

No it is not compulsory to get your the points advice letter.

DIAC will assess your work experiance, and the letter is just what it says - "advice", DIAC state that they will "consider" what it says.

DOnt wast your time and money getting it done.

hi

thanks for your precious advice.

however, I want to know that, TRA migration point advice is not required for Older skills assessment done by TRA? i.e. assessment done by TRA in the year 2006. i found a link here, pls. have a look, it is advising to obtain migration point advice before apply.

Points assessment system & process for qualification and experience done by TRA and DIAC are same process they conducting for awarding points or they do that in different ways? if it is same procedure they follows, then i think why spend more money & time with TRA?

if someone apply for visa without obtaining point advice then do the DIAC give a chance to obtain it later or they refuse the application?if we require to obtain state sponsorship then do they require point advice?

i hope i didnt asked so much. but your advice will surely helpful. pls. advice.

thank you

manek

Welcome to PIO

No it is not compulsory to get your the points advice letter.

DIAC will assess your work experiance, and the letter is just what it says - "advice", DIAC state that they will "consider" what it says.

DOnt wast your time and money getting it done.

Archived