Euro Titanic Hits Iceberg

Lambethlad

Guest jaycube
People here are damn lucky they are well away from it.

ha ha ha that is funny its their luck who keeps them away. lols

That was so funny, although obviously the content is not. He is like a mad aunty; every time he stands up people think "oh my god, what's he going to come out with this time". Every committee, group, society needs people who are mad as boxes of frogs just to make them think, because it is so easy to get swept along with the masses without questioning. I like many others am really not likeing the way things are going here in Europe at the moment, so I think it's good that someone has to guts to stand up and say what many others are thinking. I think I would like to hear some convincing balance to his arguements though, as I feel that I must be missing something.

Guest Ptp113
ha ha ha that is funny its their luck who keeps them away. lols

Luck has nothing to do with it. The smart people are enjoying life in Gods country, not passing the time in Europe.

Guest sh7t man no way

the euro wuz doomed as a collective failure from its conception--just a shame it will drag many people into a era of social errosion that has never being witnessed since the early 30s--still lets hope some human evolution lessons have been learned from this:daydreaming:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I can't understand how the euro has become so strong against the pound, i know its eased off recently, but for years it was close to parity, €1.1 to £1 WHY? HOW? I know the UK is struggling, but the eurozone isn't fairing any better. I thought it was another brilliant speach by Farage, to me he is the best politician i have every heard, he tells it straight and he tells it honest, i wish he was prime minister, but the UK people are stupid and they get what they deserve, bent feckless lying politicians who are only in it to line their own pockets, theres no hope for the eurozone at present, because its being run by parasites.

The Pound is gaining across the Euro now. The mid rate was 1.27 today but fell back down to 1.264. Even though Europe is struggling, Germany & France are keeping it together. Investors really don't have an awful lot of confidence in the UK at the moment either so that's why it is up, down, up and then back down again and investors are tending to switch to the US or the BRICS.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

We have been going to Spain on holiday for two weeks in August every year for nearly ten years and for the last few years, the euro had hovered between 1.1 to less than 1.2 it started hoff at 1.6 didn't it? and long term it must have had a massive effect on Spain, Greece, Portugal and ....... ?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
The Pound is gaining across the Euro now. The mid rate was 1.27 today but fell back down to 1.264. Even though Europe is struggling, Germany & France are keeping it together. Investors really don't have an awful lot of confidence in the UK at the moment either so that's why it is up, down, up and then back down again and investors are tending to switch to the US or the BRICS.

Thinking about it you are living there, you will know better than anyone the realities of it all, in regards to the euro.

Archived