shipping our family dog

hi

i am wondering if anyone could help me or give me some advice. we have not begun the process to move to australia, although it is in the pipeline, i am currently completing my nursing degree and we are looking to move over once i have some experience.

the advice i am looking for is the cost for getting our dog over with us. we have a staffie who will prob be about 8 by the time we move, can anyone tell my how much in total the cost is from all injections passport etc plus flights an quarantine and also how long quarantine is.

thanks

Rider3:biggrin:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Rider, your main concern is to get the rabies vaccination started ASAP. I will move your post in to Bobs forum, he is a vet and owns the best Pet Shipping company he has lots of positive feedback on here.

Dear Rider3

Sorry for the late reply, i have only just seen this post.

Yes, the key thing is to plan early and get the rabies vaccination and rabies blood sample done 5-12 months before you want to go.

Rough prices i would guess would be £3000-£3500 absolutely all in - flights, vet work, quarantine costs, permits, crate and all. our fees in that would be around £2500 depending on what you would like from us.

If you want a formal quote then drop us a line

bob

http://www.petairuk.com