Spouse visa

tomgolland

Well, we can't believe it! My Aussie missus only did her biometrics and sent her visa application a week ago and yesterday she received that email that says that the visa has been dispatched and the passport to follow! Don't want to get too excited but after a long time waiting it seems that the move in September is on for certain, can't wait! Nearly everything sold and boxes shipped, passports to do and a couple of sunny months in North Queensland to enjoy!

Guest guest41161

Thats great news, congrats for getting it sorted.

Now please send some of your luck this way. Wife does biometrics on Friday, and we will post docs on 17th as waiting on paperwork from UK to arrive.

Thanks for that Scottydog, fingers crossed that yours will be dealt with as quickly. I looked online and for April they said that 70% of applications were done within 40 days which I thought was good enough, so very suprised to see the email. Just need to see that visa in the passport for real! All the best

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest41161

Yes! Spouse visa arrived this morning. Less than 2 weeks from posting to Sydney, for it to go to Manila and then all the way back to Brisbane. I would estimate Manila had it one week tops.

Now the real fun begins. We have to be in UK by 25th December, so my wife and little girl get to experience their first UK Xmas. Soooooo excited.

Archived