help confused about my skills City and Guilds

mobilephone

Any one help me please.

I am lucky to have a PR Visa got it nearly 5 year ago. ( I have to be in Oz this year) I went to the EXP0 to see about getting work contacts. Waste of time for me. They said as I had city and guilds it was un reconigised in OZ. That bI should just get on a plane and sort it out in oZ not very helpful at all.

But I do not have much cash and can not just get on a plane unless I know I will find work.

So I would love to hear from others who have city and guilds and did they get work or did they have problems getting them recogonised.

Very stressed and would love some help please.

My City and Guild is Metal Arc Welding and Oxy Acetylene welding of steel pipelines. and heating ventilation , pipework and brazing and a few other certiticates ( I am not bragging just wantsome help please)any body in the same boat as me.

:arghh: Please help me somone.

Has anyone got on a plane and got work with City and Guild.

Would love to hear from you

Garry

Not a lot of trade licences/ certificates are valid here so dont worry too much.

I would search the state your interested in and see what licence your trade requires. Then i would contact the appropiate body to see what you would have to do with the C & G qualifications to get your licence. It may mean doing a short college course or something and make sure you know the cost involved.

Cal x

Archived