State Sponsorship on EOI

Addison05

Hi All

I have submitted my EOI for the 489 Sub Class, I received an e mail from our agent advising to tick all when asked which state for nomination and one or more may offer sponsorship.

I noticed on here last night someone has applied for WA State sponsorship straight after their EOI.

Will I have to do this in the hope to get WA State sponsorship or wait and see.

Thanks

:huh:

WA state sponsorship not available until Monday.

"

Suspension of State Sponsorship applications 12:00 pm Thursday 28 June 2012

25 June 2012

Due to the changes being implemented by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), current arrangements for State Sponsorship are only valid to 30 June 2012. Skilled Migration Western Australia (SMWA) will be accepting applications until 12.00 pm Thursday 28 June 2012 so that applications for State Sponsorship can be finalised on Friday 29 June 2012.

SMWA will re-open on Monday 2 July 2012.

Intending applicants who currently have incomplete online applications for State Sponsorship will not be able to resume their application after 12:00 pm on Thursday 28 June. Applicants will be required to commence a new application when the program re-opens on Monday 2 July 2012.

From 1 July applicants pursuing State Sponsorship with Western Australia will be required to submit an expression of interest under SkillSelect with DIAC in the first instance and then submit an application with SMWA." http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/skilledmigration/Pages/LatestNews.aspx

Archived