LAFHA changes - start date deferred

Alan Collett

http://assistant.treasurer.gov.au/DisplayDocs.aspx?doc=pressreleases/2012/055.htm&pageID=003&min=djba&Year=&DocType=0

In response to the submissions received, the Government has taken the decision to defer the start date of the reforms from 1July 2012 to 1 October 2012.

LAFHA changes to be deferred to 01/10/2012, it seems ...

Best regards.

Hi, hoping someone can steer me in the right direction please. my hubby will arrive in qld in roughly 3 weeks time on a 457 visa, me and my 3 children won't be joining him until November, he will be doing a fly in fly out job, 3 weeks on 1 week off, so we have decided not to rent a house until nearer the time il be arriving, the week he is of he can find a hotel, but I wanted to know if he would be entitled to LAFHA? Who does he have to ask about it? And would it matter that he will have no fixed address? And if he is entitled to it will it stop in October? Or it it a case if your already on it it will carry on?

Hi, hoping someone can steer me in the right direction please. my hubby will arrive in qld in roughly 3 weeks time on a 457 visa, me and my 3 children won't be joining him until November, he will be doing a fly in fly out job, 3 weeks on 1 week off, so we have decided not to rent a house until nearer the time il be arriving, the week he is of he can find a hotel, but I wanted to know if he would be entitled to LAFHA? Who does he have to ask about it? And would it matter that he will have no fixed address? And if he is entitled to it will it stop in October? Or it it a case if your already on it it will carry on?

Suggest you discuss LAFHA entitlements with Ian Lindgren of PayMe:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/55517.html

Best regards.

Archived